Hair and makeup prep for bride and bridal party
- Arrive with a clean makeup free face. Your own skincare is ok.
- Be prepared with at least 2 different makeup inspiration pictures (excludes bride who has done a trial) Try to find makeup inspo on girls with the same coloring.
- Bring your own lip color to touch up throughout the day (we do apply lipstick, but we do not guarantee that it will last throughout the celebration).
- Be prepared with at least 2 different hair inspiration pictures (excludes bride who has done a trial) Try to find hair inspo on girls with the same hair color.
- Up-do & Partial Up-do – fresh clean dry hair or hair that has been washed ONE day before
- Down Style – preferably hair washed the day before, but clean dry hair is okay if needed. Please do not put any styling products in your hair if washed the morning of event.
- Blowout – wet hair, or hair that was washed that morning (stylist can rewet dry hair) Do not add styling products unless previously discussed with hairstylist
- Extensions – MUST be discussed with hairstylist before. Additional fee applies to hair service if the stylist puts in the extensions for the client. Please make sure they are rinsed if new. Make sure they are brushed and completely dry before starting.
- If hair is greasy, we suggest washing hair the morning of, otherwise always wash the night before.